Uniwest Hospitality is an owner/operator of five, award-winning Hilton-branded hotels in Northern Virginia and West Virginia. Uniwest Hospitality supports a growing apartment division via asset management. A sixth Hilton hotel* is currently under development as Uniwest Hospitality continues to expand and grow in the metropolitan Washington DC market.
In all endeavors, we are committed to being "the best of the best" in terms of overall guest satisfaction and team engagement. Customers, Quality and Cleanliness are the hallmarks that both guests and team members have come to expect and deliver - each day, every day. Our "golden triangle" philosophical approach places equal importance on delivering successful results to Guests, Owners, and Team Members alike. Can't have one without the others to be extraordinary.
The Uniwest Hospitality team is led by Pete Madigan, Vice President. He and our Corporate Controller, Darrin Payne, are based in Falls Church, Virginia. The corporate office is further supported by Janis Grant, Director of Human Resources, Sergio Montero and Zaida Yilmaz, Accounting and Amanda Johnson Poffenberger, Administration. Together, they work closely to support hospitality operations, and the longstanding development of award-winning cultures at each property.
The Uniwest Hospitality portfolio consists of:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton - Falls Church, Virginia (WASMF)
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Charles Town, West Virginia (IADCT)
- Hilton Garden Inn - Woodbridge, Virginia (DCAWB)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton - Woodbridge, Virginia (MNZWB)
- Home2 Suites by Hilton - Charles Town, West Virginia (HGRCT)
- Home2 Suites by Hilton - Leesburg, Virginia* (IADLE)
- Jefferson Crossing Apartments - Charles Town, West Virginia